For 15 years in IT.
5 years ago Nikolay left enterprise development and started working as an freelance game developer. Apart from freelance, he released several personal packages to asset store, contributed to opening source projects.
Most commercial games, he was part of, were made by small teams (2-3 people) and he was also a member of big teams (about 50 people at ABCMouse). Full project cycle - collecting requirements, defining project plan, implementation.
- 2013 - now - game developer freelance. Commercial projects:
- Charmed wist (Windows Store) - CandyCrush match 3 clone
- Several coloring books for Imagiration, 2Mundos, IndigoKids companies for Android and iOS
- ABCMouse.com (iOS) contract 8 months
- TaDaa – (iOS + android) color by number (Pixel+Voxel)
- Paintrcaft – (Unity3D AssetStore) drawing app constructor.
- 2008 – 2013 AxiomSL – fintech company (Singapore / Russia) .
- Software for tools to create and send reports to regulators (Singapore, Russian office)Linux, Databases, Java, shell, sql, reporting etc.
- 2004 – 2008 SP.Arm (Saint Petersburg, Russia) VB6 programer
- CG shaders
- design patterns
- IOS, android plugin development
- Agile, git, analytics, project management